思 維
網網
相連
歷史
庫存

主題:美國價值的掙扎
發表:Joy 2021-01-16 00:07:19 閱覽數:3072 (IP: ) T 7429 引 用

回應:Joy 2021-01-26 18:38:47 (IP: ) T 7429_R 6 引 用
Obama: That's a great question. I'm somewhere in between. I think all of our foreign policy should be subject to fresh eyes. I think one of the -- I've said this before. I'm very proud of the work I done. I think I'm a better president now than when I started but, you know, if you're here for eight years in the bubble, you start seeing things a certain way and you benefit from -- the democracy benefits, America benefits from some new perspectives. And I think it should be, not just the prerogative, but the obligation of a new president to examine everything that's been done and see what makes sense and what doesn't. That's what I did when I came in and I'm assuming any new president is going to undertake those same exercises. And given the importance of the relationship between the United States and China, given how much is at stake in terms of the world economy, national security, our presence in the Asia-Pacific, China's increasing role in international affairs, there's probably no bilateral relationship that carries more significance and, and where there's also the potential if that relationship breaks down or goes into a full-conflict mode, that everybody is worse off.

歐巴馬:
這是一個很好的問題。我介於兩者之間。我認為我們所有的外交政策都應該煥然一新。我想其中一個-我之前已經說過。我為所做的工作感到自豪。我認為我現在比開始時是一個更好的總統,但是,您知道,如果您在泡沫中待了八年,就會開始以某種方式看待事情並且從中受益,美國也會從這些以民主出發的新觀點受益。我認為這不僅應該是特權,而且應該是新任總統有義務檢查已經完成的所有事情,看看什麼是有意義的,什麼不是。那是我進來時所做的,我假設任何新任總統都將進行同樣的練習。考慮到中美關係的重要性,考慮到世界經濟,國家安全,我們在亞太地區的存在,中國在國際事務中的作用日益增強等方面的利害關係,可能沒有甚麼事情是比致力維繫中美雙邊關係來得更重要更迫切的,並且如果這種關係破裂或陷入完全衝突的模式,還有可能使每個人的處境變得更糟。

綜 覽 全 部 討 論

總 覽版 務政 經健康醫療軍 武理 財文 化藝 文科 技台灣的美旅 遊PISA娛 樂鄉 土公 民認 同副 刊哈 啦范氏網
竹縫
視界
耳聾
世界
泰伯
觀點
Joy
隨筆
哈利
天地