網網
相連
歷史
庫存

主題:轉貼:鹽水故鄉 (tt-dirty-old-man)
發表:Joy 2020-12-05 10:56:41 閱覽數:6085 (IP: ) T 7381 引 用

回應:Joy 2020-12-21 20:44:30 (IP: ) T 7381_R 23 引 用
tt曾在我的《童年往事》回應他在鹽水故鄉的往事,因為寫得很好,讓我一併在此分享給大家:

When I was in primary school, I got alone very well with every classmate.

A few days after the graduation ceremony, some of my classmates and I spent one afternoon to go around my hometown. We decided that if possible, we might gather together once in a while in a certain part of my hometown. Due to time conflict, we only did once or twice in three years.

The summer of graduation from junior high school, two of the group were drowned. That was 48 years ago. It is a long time, but I still remember their young faces.

Three more years after, the summer of graduation from senior high school, there was a union of my class. About 30 classmates(Everyone was single.) participated in the activity. Kang Zu Lin was the place we went. No any activity was hold until 1981. Several reunions activities have been hold in next 20 years. Unfortunately, I do not attend anyone, because I am not in Taiwan.

Last December, eight families including mine happily enjoyed a wonderful lunch in a place close my hometown. Some classmates did not show up, even though they live in that town. One of these 7 classmates was one in the group aforementioned. I have not seen him in 48 years. I have not seen some in 20+ years and some in 30+ years.

The reason I am telling my story is to is to illustrate some facts. After a long period apart, every one has made new friends already. The old ones may not be as important as used to be. Every one has his own family and business. One’s first priority is his family and business. Friendship can not be important as family and business.

The best way one can do is to wish one’s friends have wonderful life and good health. To see might not be better to memory.

因為文長,應網友要求,我特地將之譯成中文:

小學時,我和每個同學都相處得很融洽。

畢業典禮過後幾天,一天下午,我和幾個同學在家鄉閒逛,私下決定,若是可能的話,三不五時我們就要在家鄉某處不定期來舉辦同學會。由於大家的時間相互衝突,三年內才辦了一次或兩次的同學會。

初中畢業典禮的那年夏天,兩個小學好友溺斃了,那已經是48年前的前塵往事了,迄今我卻仍然清晰地記得兩位好友年輕的臉孔。

又過了三年,高中畢業典禮過後的那個夏天,我們在【關子嶺】舉辦了小學同學會,當時有30人參加,每個人都還是單身。這之後,一直到了1981年及往後的20年間,才又陸陸續續舉辦了幾次。很惋惜我當時人不在台灣,不克參加。

去年12月,八個家庭(包括我的在內)在家鄉附近聚會,共同享受了一頓美好豐盛的午餐,但有些仍住在鎮上的同學並沒參加。聚會的成員中,有一個就是我上面所提到的死黨,我已經48年沒看過他了,有些人則是30年、20年沒見面的老朋友啊!

我之所以提到這個故事,意在勾勒出一個事實。經過了長時間的分離,每個老友都各自成家了。每個人都有了自己的家庭和事業,每個人都致力維繫家庭和事業,相較之下,老朋友就顯得不像童年時期般那麼重要了。

我們所能做的,便是由衷祝福老友們有著美好的人生和健康的身體。事實可能不及記憶的烙印來得美好啊!

綜 覽 全 部 討 論

總 覽版 務政 經健康醫療軍 武理 財文 化藝 文科 技台灣的美旅 遊PISA娛 樂鄉 土公 民認 同副 刊哈 啦范氏網
竹縫
視界
耳聾
世界
泰伯
觀點
Joy
隨筆
哈利
天地