相連
歷史
庫存

主題:閒聊
發表:honzi 2015-10-26 22:06:48 閱覽數:25132 (IP: ) T 4865 引 用

回應:X Ma 2015-10-28 19:58:24 (IP: ) T 4865_R 10 引 用
Are you in this part of the world too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, no, I’m not as lucky as you Pacific time zone guys. “分”網友’s sticker issue has no affect on you of course.

I like your “閒聊”topic, people would never go wild and violate the rule of “跟貼勿偏離主題!”, as “閒聊”could be of any thing, right? My responds got strike out many times, especially in responding “天”網友’s. Mr. Gagaman sometimes isn’t fair enough, sometimes very nice though.

One of my nieces also had a computer graduate degree from the “Duck” in the 2000’s. My in-law owns a water-front “cottage” with several acres of backyard forest in Sun Shine Cost, to me the “cottage” is a magnificent mansion. They live in LA and come to BC in summer seasons for fishing, golfing and yachting, often with guests from Taiwan or China. I had been invited several times but feeling uncomfortable with the rich guys life style and went no more. I have friends and relatives in lower mainland okay. All your conversations with Seaman san are of my familiar things mostly and are of course very interesting in. Expect my joining occasionally. Anyway it’s nice to have you showing up here to share with your experiences, journey of life, and artistic works of photo.

綜 覽 全 部 討 論

總 覽版 務政 經健康醫療軍 武理 財文 化藝 文科 技台灣的美旅 遊PISA娛 樂鄉 土公 民認 同副 刊哈 啦范氏網
竹縫
視界
耳聾
世界
泰伯
觀點
Joy
隨筆
哈利
天地