思 維
網網
相連
歷史
庫存

A letter to a father on Father's Day

發表:Joy 2021-08-08 15:43:58 閱覽數:1398 (IP: ) T 7624_R 0 引 用
Dear xx,

Last year, we were worried about the impending drought weather would have unexpectedly lasted season after season in here due to globally climate change. Now, we're all relieved and even a bit concerned of seemingly non-stop raining days.

Yes, I got up and found water puddles here and there this morning and my husband shouted “走路要小心,不要跌倒。" Later on, we checked every floor and closed all the windows, rain keeps falling down and we laughed each other’s funny faces. We were in good mood and knew today is a wonderful day.

Wuhan virus or its varriants didn't affect us too much and it only reasons because we're all retired. I realized I grew happier andhappier just simply based on a fact that I have cultivated daily reading habit. I love reading all kinds of books specially they are stories over stories, no matter what it is.

My husband love reading too, but he doesn’t read much, he envies me that I can read English books, so I chose children novels for him. He’s finished “Oliver” and told me how happy he was to realize that he is able to read all English novels.

How have you been, you and your dearly family?

Best wishes

回應:Joy 2021-08-08 16:10:44 (IP: ) T 7624_R 1 引 用
今天,八八父親節,只能寫信給朋友,他們是唯一不怕mailbox中毒的two friends.

由於我的鍵盤有些注音打不出來,所以夾雜英文。

父親節能有好心情,是因為I have one great man on my side and 陪伴著我。

男人是頂天立地的,尤其when they try hard to keep their family safe and happy.

父親節快樂!

回應:竹根 2021-08-08 18:26:45 (IP: ) T 7624_R 2 引 用
願天下所有的父親,父親節快樂。

回應:Joy 2021-08-09 21:33:44 (IP: ) T 7624_R 3 引 用
昨晚,在翻譯整篇文章給我先生聽時,發現原文被電腦自動校正為不三不四。忙到現在才想到綠翠園的貼文也要更正。

主要是這段:

>>Wuhan virus or its varriants didn't afect us too much and it only reasons because we're all retired. I realized I grew happier andhappier just simply based on a fact that I have cultivated daily reading habit. I love reading all kinds of books specially they are stories over stories, no matter what it is.

我原先是打:Wuhan virus or its variants didn't affect us too much and it reasons only because we're all retired.

整段連同錯字更正如下:

Wuhan virus or its variants didn't affect us too much and it reasons only because we're all retired. I realized I grew happier and happier just simply based on a fact that I have cultivated daily reading habit. I love reading all kinds of books especially when they are stories over stories, no matter what it is.

回應:Joy 2021-08-09 22:53:28 (IP: ) T 7624_R 4 引 用
每次,寫英文寫得很開心,只給朋友看,所以沒有負擔。

貼出來,壓力就好大,大到想起曾教導我寫英文的z,好想念他,希望他平安快樂。

自從那次,我就開始閱讀英文書籍了。我愈來愈了解到任何事都可從頭學起,有一天我可能學好英文,而且還學到了知識。

我記得以前找陳武雄老師學鋼琴,老師對我說過,他的啟蒙老師是學校音樂女老師,每次她彈琴的時候,陳老師就偷偷跑到門邊觀看並聆聽,樂此不疲。有一天,音樂老師站起來走向他,他爬腿就跑,老師叫著他的名,他才停下腳步。女老師說話了:「你想學彈鋼琴嗎?」「嗯!」「那每天午休的時間來這裡找我。」

除了教他彈鋼琴外,漂亮的女老師還帶蘋果給他吃。就這樣他開始天天想辦法學鋼琴,女老師去美國留學後,陳武雄每天跑教會練習彈鋼琴。他不但彈一手好琴,而且還會作曲,還組合唱團,跟李季準成了好友,李季準以送米的鋼琴家稱呼他。

我不知道為何突然想起這件事來?因為老師常說心存感恩,感恩生命中的際遇,也要將此感恩傳承延續,影響更多的人,從不可能變成可能。

哇!可以聽:You are the reason. 😍

返回 副刊分區 返回 Joy 隨 筆  ▲往上  

回  應  意  見  主  題

意見主題:【A letter to a father on Father's Day

跟 貼 勿 偏 離 主 題!

貼文請用Big5碼。

姓 名:

回應內容:

總 覽版 務政 經健康醫療軍 武理 財文 化藝 文科 技台灣的美旅 遊PISA娛 樂鄉 土公 民認 同副 刊哈 啦范氏網
竹縫
視界